Saturday, March 31, 2012

Now I am with EPAL



I participate on the Janome Harmony 2049 package.. RM2499 including the machine, 1 year sewing course and extra 15 pcs (5 already included) of presser feet and of course books, patterns and VCDs.... The sewing courses are less on dress making and more on patch work and quilting. They also teach us how to make slipper/sandal.. it's kinda cool.. but other than becoming a VIP member (purchase the machine) we must also buy the materials (for the project) from EPAL. And they are ready made. It is good for beginners. If you'r e interested to join the course.. feel free to drop a comment..
They say this is the utmost multi-purpose machine ever.. as a beginner.. I don't know that yet.. how ever I will do a review on both my machines later.

That is my first project with this machine.. oh ya... I name this machine as Harr... so each time I use her.. I will indicate Harr in the label.. :) gosh I can't wait to learn...

Oh ya.. the EPAL in Kota Kinabalu branch is located at Wawasan Plaza. Ground floor.. very easy to locate... so for one whole year I will be hanging out with other sewists from all over Sabah (perhaps) to learn how to sew anything... amen!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Olundus... I admired your passion in sewing. I recently started to have sewing as a hobby (a long term one) but so sad that I just don't know how to sew.
Perhaps if I join a sewing course or class would help me to develop the skill..
Just would like to know...if the sewing class is still available?