Thursday, March 08, 2012

About this blog

Hello readers and followers.. ahaks.. apparently I have none at the moment... please let me know if you're my first follower... okay!


First of all, I created this blog in 2004 adedei.. it was the early stage of my blogging life.. I create this page to do experiments on HTML scripts... playing with colours and things like that.. back then.. I have to calculate manually on the length, width, side bar... topic column and all that stuffs.. i even use a ruler to measure LOL... unlike today everything is automatic.. thanks to the technology.. and yes of course I have a few more accounts with another blog provider... but I simply love blogger... and all my blogs are under blogger.com... it's free and it's easy to use,easy to modify, customise etc... 

Anyway.... this blog is about my hobby...my passion... I love to bake... and I also love handcrafts... I especially love knitting and crocheting... I have always love to sew... I have sewn some bags by hand... all this while am using my very own hand to sew... but recently I fell in love with sewing with a machine... when I try on sewing with a machine... it was so much faster and neat.. I thought I can do much more...right now I am intending to pursue further... but first I must get a sewing machine... perhaps sewing class will help... :) 

No comments: