Sunday, March 18, 2012

My very first project

My very first project.. (if u ask who is that? Yes, it is me..)

This used to be my sweater... too old fashion and too plain.. I feel no more regret if I could transform this into unsuccessful or successful item... 
And there, after a whole day.. this is what happened to that old plain sweater... it has transformed into a sweet blouse.. still a lot defects.. and I am happy with it.. 

This is my second project...
I made this bikini from my old blouse (stretchy) for my 4 year old niece... she loved it.. I am glad.. although there are a lot of defects if you could see closely in detail.. but I am happy with the outcome :)




1 comment:

Alviana said...

Hi flocy! thanks for visiting my sewing blog. glad u start follow your passion too. ur first refashion looks very sweet indeed. and the bikini is so cute... keep it up k :)